Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Anita Moorjani Interview

If you have listened to Wayne Dyer on his radio show on Hay House Radio in the past few months, you may have heard him talk about Anita Moorjani and her near death experience. Wayne his writing the forward for her upcoming book, "Dying to Be Me" with Hay House. She has a lot of insight into what life on the other side is like and also why she got sick. Lilou Mace did an interview with Wayne last month, and here is an interview that she did with Anita:



4 comments:

  1. Dr Wayne Dyer - Thanks for sharing such an amazing insight through this video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is extraordinary. A great addition to the book. Segment at 9min and 35m tied together all kinds of things for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. been reading Wayne for many years....I am a cancer survivor and Anita's story is so very compelling for me....thank you for sharing this amazing story...I've learned more about how our thinking process develops illness....confirms all for me and my experience....I feel even more blessed...love to all

    ReplyDelete
  4. To learn more about the ego and what it is, go to the website of Eckhart Tolle or get his book A New Earth.

    ReplyDelete